We will keep your personal information till the time your service is not completed by us or till time you decide to discontinue the services from us.
We make sure that all your vital information is protected by us in tune with Data Protection Act.
The Information We Collect
We collect individual data from you in the following cases:-
1) Once you register for our services
2) request for a service
3) participate for any kind of online event
4) Or otherwise provide us with your private information from your usage of the Website and any other information you post on the Website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Information that we would require from you would be name, full address, company name, telephone number, user name and password, email address.
Admission of personal or confidential data is at your own risk. Information you provide us shall become public information and will fall with our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms and Condition. For those who are under the age 0f 16 should avoid giving us your personal information without taking consent of your parents or guardian.
We Need Information from You Because:
- to supply you with the information ,goods and services that you requested;
- to examine the information we so that we can provide more improved service;
- in order to contact you for sending any data or updating you with new services;
- to make certain pages of our website accessible;
- for all other needs required for proper functioning of our website
- to get your valued feedback
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may forward your given information our allied companies, who may contact you for services that may interest you. But, if you wish not to receive any communication and do not want us to share your personal information we will be not do it
By registering on our Website, you sanction us to collect and use of this personal information by.
Only upon your request we will share your information what third parties to make you available services of your interest. If our business goes into a joint venture, partnered with other entity or is sold, then your personal information will be disclosed to our new business associates or proprietor.
A cookie is a software that keep a record of your computers location so that we can track your movements in our website. This will help us to provide you with enhanced services. Here, we do not access and share any of your personal information.
If your browser allows, you may easily disable it. But we recommend you to refrain from doing it because it will make you use our online services.
We take sound safety measures to maintain your personal information safe. We have put in position suitable electronic, physical and managerial measures to defend the information we gather. We cannot warranty the safety of any information you reveal online, and you do it at your own risk.
Access to Information
You have the right to access any personal information that you have submitted to us through the Website. We give you the following options for requesting this information from our database: